Deft Research recently published the 2022 Medicare Age-In Study
The Medicare Age-In Study examines the motivation, timing, and actions taken by consumers as they complete the complicated transition to Medicare and choose their plans.
The study assesses:
- MA/ MedSupp product preferences and drivers
- Plans for retirement—when 64-year-olds plan to take Social Security and enter Medicare
- The linkage between Medicare sales and financial advisors
- The impact of inflation and a sour stock market on Age-In needs
- Optimal timing of T65 marketing campaigns by channel
- The role of agents/ enrollment preferences
- Converting 64-year-old Commercial members into the same brand for Medicare
Complete the form to the right to request this FREE Executive Research Brief.